1) Read through my Bible this year before I get married May 23 this
year; the entire thing, cover to cover, reading at least a chapter every
Another 50 pages down, still slow, but I’m pretty bogged down in everything right now. Consistency is the name of the game for me now.
2) Use my credit card whenever possible but never carry a balance.
Still going strong with no balance on the card.
3) Contribute the maximum amount to my Roth IRA account.
$500 in this month, and the markets are (sort of) up!
4) Build a three-month emergency fund.
5) Get my two-mile run time under 15 minutes.
Ummmmm… yeah, this was a goal? I’ve almost completely fallen off the exercise map. Definitely only ran about five times this month. Gotta get with the program.
6) Finish the Navigators’ “Design for Discipleship” series of Bible
Still in Book 5… it’s pretty deep, and I’m pretty low on free time!
7) Blog at least once a week, plus a monthly update on my resolutions.
Now, while I’m still well over the baseline on this goal with thirteen posts this month, I’m still feeling like I’ve let it down a little - I went six days without writing anything (July 20 - July 26).