1) Read through my Bible this year before I get married May 23 this
year; the entire thing, cover to cover, reading at least a chapter every
I’ve just finished Colossians, page 902. 47 pages to go this year.
2) Use my credit card whenever possible but never carry a balance.
The wife and I barely bought anything this month aside from groceries, so this was too easy.
3) Contribute the maximum amount to my Roth IRA account.
4) Build a three-month emergency fund.
5) Get my two mile run time under 15 minutes.
Down around 15:30 on my last run. Not too bad for me, but I’ve got a ways to go. Here’s to running!
7) Blog at least once a week, plus a monthly update on my resolutions.
This continues to get harder and harder but I did post ten times this month, twice as often as my resolution. Still trying to keep it up to every other day. Part of that is that I haven’t posted much from my quiet time lately; I need to do more of that.