1) Read through my Bible this year before I get married May 23 this
year; the entire thing, cover to cover, reading at least a chapter every
I’ve just finished Colossians, page 902. 47 pages to go this year.
2) Use my credit card whenever possible but never carry a balance.
The wife and I barely bought anything this month aside from groceries, so this was too easy.
3) Contribute the maximum amount to my Roth IRA account.
4) Build a three-month emergency fund.
5) Get my two mile run time under 15 minutes.
Down around 15:30 on my last run. Not too bad for me, but I’ve got a ways to go. Here’s to running!
6) Finish the Navigators’ “Design for Discipleship” series of Bible
Haven’t started book six yet, but should get to it this week. Book five review is up, and book two.
7) Blog at least once a week, plus a monthly update on my resolutions.
This continues to get harder and harder but I did post ten times this month, twice as often as my resolution. Still trying to keep it up to every other day. Part of that is that I haven’t posted much from my quiet time lately; I need to do more of that.