1) Read through my Bible this year before I get married May 23 this
year; the entire thing, cover to cover, reading at least a chapter every
I did it.
2) Use my credit card whenever possible but never carry a balance.
This worked great. I highly recommend it.
3) Contribute the maximum amount to my Roth IRA account.
$5,000 in. Good to go.
4) Build a three-month emergency fund.
5) Get my two mile run time under 15 minutes.
14:33 on the treadmill last week, since it was too cold to go outside. That doesn’t really count, but in the end I took more than two minutes off my two-mile time this year. That’s pretty good.
6) Finish the Navigators’ “Design for Discipleship” series of Bible
Yeah, this should get done sometime in March, maybe, depending on how fast I finish book six and get into book seven.
7) Blog at least once a week, plus a monthly update on my resolutions.
I posted nineteen times in December. Admittedly, most of the posts were short “found” blurbs that were originally posted on Tumblr and got migrated over when I closed my Tumblog (seriously, what is a Tumblog?), but it was nineteen posts.